Total Pageviews

One of the Top 100 Education Blogs

View All 100 Blogs

Thursday 29 August 2013

A bit about me

So a bit about me.... I have been teaching for 15 years. Teaching was by no means my first job. I have worked in a travel agents, worked for Barclaycard, made pizzas in Asda, worked in Early Learning Centre and was a Preschool assistant.

Besides teaching, my most important job is that of being a wife, mother and now a Grandmother. I  have two daughters, one grandson and a husband (30 years). I love my life both in and out of work. I feel blessed. However, the challenges of day to day teaching, being a wife, Mum and Grandma aren't always easy.

I hope my day to day musings will help me reflect more and provide anyone who is mad enough to read it with a laugh and maybe even some tips!!


No comments:

Post a Comment